Operating cost is equivalent or lower for Evolution systems compared to alternate technology products.
- TECHNOLOGY refers to the technology examined for our comparison.
- INITIAL COST refers to the original cost of the equipment and related start-up costs
- SUPPLIES refers to the size and cost of any standard put-up of ink
- YIELD refers to the effective number messages that are printable
- HAZ refers to the charges associated with both inbound and waste management
- MAINT refers to the average yearly cost of maintenance
- INK CHANGE refers to the ink change intervention time in days
- TCO refers to the total cost of ownership per print
Assume the following
- There is a 10 character message length and 30 products per minute with 1 shift per day.
- These calculations do not account for production line downtime caused by equipment failure.
Large character requirements - Evolution vs. Roller coders, Valve jet and other hi-resolution systems
Small Character requirements – Evolution vs. CIJ